2016年1月4日月曜日

3 ways to use aojiru in your cooking


Have you drunk aojiru? You know it is very healthy. If you drink aojiru, you can get good effects. For example, improving your immunity, making your skin beautiful, having your blood fluent, giving you a good sleep, and so on. But good medicine is bitter to the mouth. I think there are many people who don't like the taste. So I will introduce three delicious ways to take aojiru.
1. Green pizza
Grated garlic and olive oil make aojiru's bitter taste easy to eat. I will tell you how to make it. First mix granted garlic, olive oil, some salt, and aojiru. It is sauce like genovese sauce. Next spread the sauce on a pizza dough. Then put tomatoes and mozzarella cheese on it and bake the pizza. Finally put some basil on it. You can see a detailed recipe on this page.

2. Green onion potage
It is soup that onions' sweetness suits aojiru's refreshing taste. The way to make it is very interesting. First put some onions, some water, and some rice in a pot. This rice make this soup pulp. Next boil it until the onions soften. Then put it with some cool milk, some salt, some pepper, and aojiru in a mixer, and mix it. Finally put it in the pot and heat it again.


3.Green coconut ice cream
I think you want to eat dessert after meals. So I show you the recipe of ice cream like green tea flavor made with aojiru. First put aojiru, coconut milk, and condensed milk in a bowl and mix it. Next put it in a tray and sprinkle walnuts on it. Then cool it in a freezer for one hour. That's all! It is very simple. I'm glad if you try this recipe.



If you don't like aojiru's bitter taste, I recommend you to try to cook them I introduced. You will be surprised with the ease to eat. And if you cook them or if you  find more interesting recipe with aojiru, please tell me!

5 件のコメント:

  1. Do you like aojiru? I don't dis like aojiru. However, I don't usually drink aojiru. Then I read your blog, I become want to eat some aojiru food. I'm interested in "Green coconut ice cream because I like green, ice cream and it looks healthy for our body. So not only aojiru, I also like a powdered tea.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thanks for your comment. Yes, I like aojiru. I will be happy if you try the recipes I recommended!

      削除
  2. The blog makes these dishes sound delicious. I wonder if they really are. Have yuo ever tried any of them? Or any other aojiru cooking?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you fo your comment. I have made only Green coconut ice cream before. It was very delicious. I want to try other good ways to have aojiru deliciously, although I like aojiru juice, too.

      削除
  3. I was surprised to an ice cream. I want try it.

    返信削除